Thursday, May 4, 2017

† Celestial Mahou Shoujo †~

Hi everyone!
I hope you're doing well ^-^
Today I just thought I'd share a little look that I put together a few days ago, I'm quite happy with it!
I've been meaning to coordinate this skirt from Ank Rouge more, because it was a dream piece of mine for a while ;^; Since it has constellations, I wanted to go for a sort of spacey theme, so I pulled out my moon cut-out blouse, and went from there!
I ended up adding things on and on until...
~Celestial Mahou Shoujo~

Top: Ank Rouge (maybe? It's missing the tags but it's high quality and is their design)
Skirt: Ank Rouge
Shoes: Juju 
Accessories: Eyecandy, Ebay, Gift

I'm really really happy with how this turned out! >< I've been in a sort of creative slump for a little while now, so it felt really nice to produce something I was quite proud of ;u;
I managed to style the wig into dango buns, which is something I've never done before! Although they didn't turn out perfect, I think it's pretty decent for my first try ehehe ^^" I really love this wig; generally I'm sort of iffy about wigs- I get them but then end up selling them shortly afterwards because they weren't quite what I was expecting, but this one is the exception~
I wore the earrings I got from Pastelbat's online shop (which I can't link right now because it's under maintenance ;^;) because they're so cute and fluffy and I thought they went well with my hair buns (I've actually done a review of the earrings here if you're interested)
Everything else sort of fell into place after that, and I added the wings as a final touch to make everything look much more magical~
So, what started out as just a vaguely spacey inspiration turned into a sort of angelic space magical girl look, or what I call Celestial Mahou Shoujo~ 
Sorry for rambling on and on about this, I just got really excited and happy when making this look and now sort of want to make an OC for her ehehe >///<
I also took some selcas (as usual) because I was quite happy with how my makeup turned out!



You can see the glitter on my cheeks quite well here~
I think that's all I have to write for this, I hope you enjoyed seeing a slightly more creative outfit of mine ^-^
Thank you for reading, bye-bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment ^.^
I love hearing from you guys and reading all your comments, they mean a lot to me ♥ I try to answer back to each one as soon as I can~
♥ If you follow me I'll follow back! ♥