Friday, October 28, 2016

StyleWe Autumn Dolly Clothing~

Hi cuties~
I hope you're all doing well!
A little while ago I talked about the website StyleWe, and today I thought I'd make another post showcasing some cute items they have~
Where I live, the weather doesn't really change with the seasons, but I still thought I'd show some cute items for the fall and winter.
Let's start! 

Pink Cotton Blend 3/4 Sleeve Midi Dress
I think this dress would look cute with a light jacket thrown over it~ It's a fairly elegant looking piece, and I really like the silhouette of it. Pink isn't really an autumnal color, but I just love everything pink hehe~

White Chiffon Long Sleeve Sweet Plain Stand Collar Tunic
This tunic-style shirt is a really unique piece that I think would be perfect for layering in a sort of cult-party-kei coordinate, or something like that. It seems to be really loose and cozy, which is what I look for in comfy autumn clothes~

Navy Blue Floral-embroidered A-line Sweet Crew Neck Tunic
Another tunic style top~ I think the embroidery is really cute on this one- I love floral embroidery on absolutely everything. This would look cute with a thick pair of colorful tights and boots maybe! I really like dresses that are this style because you can layer them with skirts and get a super cute layered look c:

Black Color-block Plain Shift Long Sleeve Mini Dress
I love love love dresses and shirts with big collars, so this dress really grabbed my attention~ The silhouette is quite simple, but the collar isn't just a plain collar so it's more interesting than your typical black and white dress. It's casual enough for every day wear, but it doesn't look too lazy.

Black Crew Neck Elegant Plain Sweater
This style of shirt seems to be really popular lately- it's quite elegant looking and would work quite well with a lot of different styles of skirt. It's a basic, versatile piece~

Wine Red Shift Bow Cape
Lastly is this super cute doll-like cape! I really love the color and the bow on the neckline- it's just so perfect for autumn and the holiday season. This is definitely a great way to doll up any outfit~

Thank you for reading! 
Which item was your favorite? And what's your favorite thing to wear in autumn?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment ^.^
I love hearing from you guys and reading all your comments, they mean a lot to me ♥ I try to answer back to each one as soon as I can~
♥ If you follow me I'll follow back! ♥