Friday, August 18, 2017

Things I'm Waiting For In The Mail | Summer Sales Edition~

Hi everyone!
Recently, a lot of Japanese clothing companies had their summer sales, so I decided to buy some things! I mostly just got things from Ank Rouge (bc they're my favorite brand ever), and while I impatiently wait for my items, I thought I'd share what I'm waiting for~
Before I get into all the Ank Rouge things though, I did get one item from Liz Lisa!
I thought this blouse was the cutest thing ever when it came out, and originally I wanted it in white, but it was no longer available in that colorway ;^;
So, I settled for the pink, but I think it's really cute too! I really love the details near the neckline, and the puff sleeves are really cute as well! I think it's a little bit over the top, but hopefully I'll be able to coordinate it well ><

Now time for the Ank Rouge items!
Firstly, I ended up getting what is one of my favorite cardigans in two more  colorways!

I have this cardigan in a pretty periwinkle color, and it's so comfortable and cute and versatile I just had to get it in the other colors >< (and they were only 2000 yen each!) The nice thing about these cardigans is that you can wear them backwards (with the buttons on the back) and they look just as nice! 
I don't usually get the same item in different colors, but I think since this is such a versatile item that I love so much, it's okay!
I also got this really cute cutsew because a fellow jfashion enthusiast (xsakisaki on instagram) has it and it looks adorable on her! I think it has a very strong larme-kei feel to it, so I hope I can wear it as well as she does!
I really like the netting details, as well as all the ruffles!

Initially, those three items were the only ones I ordered from Ank Rouge. However, then I saw they were having a promotion where you could get two tops for 5000 yen and I had to get two more ><
I thought this top was absolutely adorable; I love the lacing and the puff sleeves and I imagine this will have a very cute fit! It's also not too cutesy, so I should be able to wear it with more casual outfits!
I really liked that this top had a sailor collar, and I think it's cute without being over the top! I actually have only one cute black top, so this is something necessary ^^

I realize it's a bit silly that I only got tops, but I always find myself unable to put together outfits because I lack cute shirts >< I almost always buy just dresses and skirts, so I barely have any cute tops :v So, hopefully this order will remedy my problem and my wardrobe will be happier!
I'm really looking forward for everything to arrive, and will do an unboxing on my YouTube once it does!
Thank you for reading, I hope you liked seeing the items I'm waiting for!
Bye-bye~

1 comment:

Please leave a comment ^.^
I love hearing from you guys and reading all your comments, they mean a lot to me ♥ I try to answer back to each one as soon as I can~
♥ If you follow me I'll follow back! ♥