Thursday, August 10, 2017

Unik Rose Galactomyces Essential Toner Review~

Hello everybunny! 
I was recently chosen by iUNIK to review their Rose Galactomyces Essential Toner
If you follow my Instagram you might have seen the small review that I wrote there, but I thought I would write something a bit more in-depth here.
So, let's begin!

This toner is currently $17.99 on the iUNIK website, and you get 200 mL of product (which is quite a lot, I think!)
The product boasts five effects: moisturizing, calming, skin recovery, wrinkle care, and oil moisture balance. It contains 70% Rose Damascena flower water (which is supposed to help with moisture), and 10% galactomyces ferment filtrate (which is supposed to help with skin recovery and sebum control). 
Before I get into the rest of the review, I do want to mention that this toner contains several alcohols, so if you have very sensitive skin, this might be something you want to avoid ><
This sounds like a very promising product with a lot of benefits- let's see how it fared, shall we?
Firstly though, a bit about shipping! I received my toner about a week after I sent them my address, which is pretty reasonable shipping time considering that it came from Korea!
It was also packaged very sturdily, in a cardboard box with a lot of bubble wrap. I approve!

They also included samples of three of their serums (all of which I really liked!)
And the bottle of toner itself~
I know this isn't very significant, but I have to say that I quite like the packaging of this product! It's simple but it looks quite clean, and the bottle itself is quite sturdy.
On the side is written information about the product, the ingredients, and the directions.
To test out this product, I used it (almost) nightly for approximately a month. 
One thing that I really love about this toner is the scent~ It has a very pleasant and soft fragrnce that's a cross between rose and lychee, and I really like it! It's not terribly overbearing however, and fades quickly, so if you don't like items with strong fragrances, I think you'll be ok ^-^
Since this toner claims to be moisturizing, I was worried it would leave my skin feeling a bit oily, but thankfully that wasn't the case! It absorbs quickly, so that I can easily continue with the rest of my nightly skincare routine. 
After using this product for about a month, I have to say there aren't any drastic changes... but to be fair, most toners don't give drastic results because, well, they're toners, and generally toners don't have very *boom* impacts. But, this did make my skin a bit softer, and honestly I quite like using it because it doesn't dry out my skin, and because it smells nice. 
On the whole I recommend this product if you're looking for a toner that's not drying and you like the scent of roses. If you want something that has a very big effect, this might not be for you...
However, I'm going to keep using it, because I like having it in my nightly routine, and I hope you will too if you decide to try it out! ^-^
Thank you for reading, I hope you found this review to be helpful! And thank you once again to iUNIK for sending me this for review <3
I'll see you in my next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment ^.^
I love hearing from you guys and reading all your comments, they mean a lot to me ♥ I try to answer back to each one as soon as I can~
♥ If you follow me I'll follow back! ♥