Sunday, October 8, 2017

Spreepicky Dress Review {Sponsored}~

Hello everybunny!
I was recently contacted by Spreepicky through my Instagram to see if I wanted to review something from their site! If you don't know Spreepicky, they carry a lot of different cutesy jfashion clothes, wigs, accessories, and several cosplay things too! You can find things like seifukus and lolita-style dresses on their site, as well as lots of other cute (and more casual) clothes!
The dress I chose to review is the White Sweet Simply Lovely Lace Dress, which is currently $30 on their site, and it comes in 4 different sizes. 
I thought this dress had a really cute, and yet simple design to it, that would make it perfect for everyday wear! 
I happily ordered the dress using the gift card they gave me, and eagerly waited for it to arrive to my mail box! It took about a week or so for the package to get to me, and it arrived in a pretty pearly shipping envelope~
Inside, was my dress!
It  came safely packed in a plastic bag, with the cutest kitten face logo on it!
I do really like their adorable logo ;v;

They also included their business card, and a bookmark with a lewdly dressed girl :> I'm not sure if she's from some sort of show or game...?
And here's the dress itself!
It was a bit wrinkly upon opening the package, but that's to be expected ^^ After a quick ironing, it looked much happier! This dress is made from a cotton-polyester blend, and has a little bit of stretch to it, so it's quite comfortable to wear! The skirt has a bit of lining, which is nice because then your undergarments don't really show through, which I've found to be a problem with white dresses ;-;
And here are some photos of the dress tried on!

I really like the design of this dress, especially the high neckline! It zips up the back and is quite roomy, so it's very comfortable!
The sleeves have ties on them, which I think is a cute detail~ I didn't tighten it too much though, but I think it looks cute regardless!

I also really like the lace detail on the front! It's fairly nice quality lace, and the design of it is quite pretty and unique. It adds a cute girly detail to the dress, and it's fairly subtle too!
Here's the whole coordinate I put together with this dress ^-^
Casual Fairy
Wig: Taobao
Dress: Spreepicky
Bag: Liz Lisa
Tights: Aliexpress
Shoes: Melissa

Regarding communication, I exchanged several emails with Meko, and she was really sweet! She always wrote back quickly, which I really appreciate! 
On the whole, I'm very happy with my experience with Spreepicky! The shipping was quick, and I really like the dress I received! I'm looking forward to wearing it in the future, as it is an adorable piece ^-^ 
If you choose to shop from Spreepicky in the future, you can use my code Milkii for 10% off your order of $30 or more! I highly suggest you check their shop out, since they have so many cute things!
Thank you for reading, I hope you found this little review helpful!
I hope you all have a beautiful day <3

2 comments:

Please leave a comment ^.^
I love hearing from you guys and reading all your comments, they mean a lot to me ♥ I try to answer back to each one as soon as I can~
♥ If you follow me I'll follow back! ♥