Sunday, November 12, 2017

Brianna Enviable Gray Lens Review {Klenspop Sponsored}~

Hello my sweet fairies <3
I feel like it's been so long since I last did a circle lens review! 
Luckily, I recently (well, about a month or so ago, actually...) received two pairs of lenses from Klenspop to review! If you've been reading my blog for a while I'm sure you know about Klenspop-- they have a wonderful selection of lenses and I highly highly recommend them!
So, let's begin! ^^

The lenses I'm reviewing today are the Brianna Enviable Gray lenses, as you can probably tell from the title of this post!
ENVIABLE GRAY (BRIANNA)
These lenses are made by the brand "Lenspop" which, if I'm not mistaken, is Klenspop's own brand! They're currently $18 USD, and have a using period of about 6 months. These lenses have a graphic diameter of 14.6mm, which is quite a bit larger than I'm generally used to wearing! I really love the design of these, they remind me a lot of the "vassen kirei" series, although the limbal ring is much softer in these!
Here is how the lens design looks
I like that these lenses have a lot of different colours blended into them, and how the limbal ring is more of a dark grey colour rather than black-- this makes them look not quite as alien ^^
Here's how they look when worn!
Natural lighting

With flash (sorry for being mid-blink!)
And of course, some close-ups too~


I think the design of these lenses is so pretty! They're quite enlarging (more so than I'm used to, in any case), and I think because the colours are so light, they're very striking. 
These lenses are also quite comfortable! I'm able to wear them all day without any discomfort, even though I have fairly sensitive eyes.
One thing about these lenses is that the lens itself is very soft, so they're a bit more challenging to put on, however not so much so that it's annoying (especially if you have experience wearing circle lenses-- but I can see how it would be difficult for a beginner!)
On the whole, I'm very happy with these lenses! They're definitely a pair that I'll be wearing frequently.
To finish up, some more worn photos~



I hope you found this review helpful! I really recommend these lenses if you're looking for an enlarging, but not too unnatural pair of grey lenses.
Thank you for reading!
Have a lovely lovely day~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment ^.^
I love hearing from you guys and reading all your comments, they mean a lot to me ♥ I try to answer back to each one as soon as I can~
♥ If you follow me I'll follow back! ♥