Monday, February 26, 2018

♡ Some Sanrio Purchases ♡


Hello lovelies!
Today I have a quick post sharing a few things I bought recently off of the Sanrio Japan website! I wasn't planning on making this into a post, but I had the photos downloaded onto my computer for the sake of my SS, so I figured I might as well show what I got~
I've found that the Japanese Sanrio website has a much larger selection of items than the English one, although I guess that's to be expected? Curiously however, the prices end up being the same for the most part...
In any case, I hope you will like seeing the items I bought! I just ordered them the day before yesterday so it might be a bit before I receive them, but once I do, I plan on making a little unboxing video ♡ I also ordered my absolute dream lolita item, which I am eagerly awaiting too!
Here are the items I purchased from Sanrio~

My main reason for ordering from the Sanrio website was to get a new wallet! I've had my current one since I was ten years old, so I figured it was time to get a new one... ^^"
This Little Twin Stars one really spoke to me-- it's absolutely darling! I adore the print on it, and the little kitten charm is just the cutest~ I'm excited to finally get something new! Although I hope it won't be too big for some of my purses, but I guess I'll find out~

Another somewhat bigger purchase was this strawberry pouch! I really love the new strawberry series, and I really wanted to get the my melo strawberry plush but she was sold out... OTL
I got a large bag from Ted Baker for my birthday, but it has no inner compartments so I thought it would be good to get something small to put inside, so that I can safely put my phone and other small things in it. This pouch was adorable, I love the strawberries and the gingham on it! It also has Kiki and Lala on it, which makes it even better~ This was a bit pricier than I wanted, but I just couldn't resist ;v;

I sort of have a problem when it comes to buying mugs-- I can't seem to stop! This Little Twin Stars soup mug is really cute, and I love that it's printed on the inside too! 

I also got this little set of a mug + face towel! It was surprisingly cheap, so I couldn't resist getting it too~ I have a Little Twin Stars mug that I bought about two years ago, but it has a little chip on the edge which is absolutely heart breaking ;^; So I'm trying to get myself a decent replacement (although to be honest, I'll still keep that mug bc it's adorable...)

Now some smaller things!

I have never felt compelled to buy squishies because to be honest they seem a bit pointless... but then I saw this little Cinnamoroll bread squishy and I just had to buy him. Look at the little star on his belly and blushy cheeks..! He's just too cute ;v; I don't think I'll put him on a bag or anything, I'll probably just keep him on my shelves because I wouldn't want him getting dirty or ripped!

I also got a Cinnamoroll memo pad-- for the sake of writing little thank you notes to people who purchase from my depop and Etsy!

Some really cute stickers~ I forget the name of this series, but I think it came out pretty recently! I think it's adorable though-- and stickers are something I can never have enough of!

Lastly I got these fluffy My Melody and strawberry socks, just because it's nice having cosy socks to wear around the house~

I hope you liked seeing the things I got! I love Sanrio, and although some might say that I'm too old for all the cute characters, it's something my heart will never let go of ♡
Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment ^.^
I love hearing from you guys and reading all your comments, they mean a lot to me ♥ I try to answer back to each one as soon as I can~
♥ If you follow me I'll follow back! ♥