Saturday, May 28, 2016

Bunny 3 Color Blue Lens Review {Klenspop Sponsored} and New Video~

Hi guys! 
Today I'll be reviewing another pair of lenses sent to me by Klenspop, who I highly recommend~ But if you've been reading my blog for any length of time, you already know that, so let's just get into it~

The lenses I'm reviewing today are the Bunny 3 color lenses in blue! These are a very natural looking pair of blue lenses without too much enlargement- perfect for an ordinary day look.
BUNNY 3COLOR BLUE
Diameter: 14.5 mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.3 mm
Shelf Life: 6 months
Water Content: 38%
Price: $18 USD
These lenses aren't just a stark blue, but they have a very nice design which makes them at least somewhat natural. The brownish ring of color in the middle makes them blend nicely with my natural eye color- I don't think that a lot of blue lenses are like this, so in that sense this pair is quite unique.
Unfortunately, like with most blue lenses, the design isn't super vivid from far away, but I think up close (and with flash) it looks quite nice!

It's always so much more vivid when using flash ;~;
I wore these lenses in a video I filmed today, and while my eyes don't necessarily look very blue at a distance, they do draw attention to my eyes without being excessively enlarging or vivid.
Really, my eyes just look sort of dark here




These lenses are quite comfortable, although I did find that they dried out my eyes a little bit more than some other pairs that I've worn. It's really not bad though, as long as you use eye drops every few hours.
On the whole I'm quite happy with these lenses! I'd recommend them definitely if you have lighter eyes. 
On a related note, here's the video that I mentioned~ Now that I'm back home for the summer, I decided to assemble an athleisure inspired lookbook- please check if out if you're interested!

Anyways, thank you for reading!
Have a nice weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment ^.^
I love hearing from you guys and reading all your comments, they mean a lot to me ♥ I try to answer back to each one as soon as I can~
♥ If you follow me I'll follow back! ♥