Sunday, May 15, 2016

Omocat Review and Wishlist~

Hi guys!
Phew, I have finals this week, but after that I'm free as a bird!
I have a bit of time, so I thought I'd write a quick review of the online shop Omocat! The designer makes really pretty clothes, and I've been lusting after their items for a while now. She recently released the new spring collection, so I finally got myself a shirt!

This is the Daisygirl t-shirt, and it was $30 USD (which I feel is a reasonable price for an independent-artist's piece of work). I got this in a size M because I wanted it to have a cute oversized sort of look, and I like the fit of it! Although this piece is maybe too vivid of a pink, I quite like it and I think it's perfect for girly summery looks!
Here are a couple more photos of how it looked~


I quite like the fit of this shirt, it's comfy, and the design is nice quality, so overall I'm really happy! 
There are a bunch of cool designs on the shop, so here are some more items I want to get someday... maybe. If I'm lucky and have the money.
Wolfgirl Sweater
Toastgirl Sweater
Demonboy Sweater
Glitchboy T-Shirt
Headphones T-Shirt
Skullgirl Boxy Tank
So... that's my extensive list of all things I want from Omocat hehe~ I think her art is really unique, and I hope one day I'll have the opportunity to wear more of it~
Anyways, thank you for reading!
Byes~

1 comment:

  1. omg I love omocat's designs <333
    I've also been eyeing these shirts for a while
    but they're so expensiveee ;A; </3

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment ^.^
I love hearing from you guys and reading all your comments, they mean a lot to me ♥ I try to answer back to each one as soon as I can~
♥ If you follow me I'll follow back! ♥