Sunday, May 22, 2016

My New Favorites- Ellen 3Color Grey Review {Klenspop Sponsored}~

もしもし!元気ですか?
Hi everyone! I hope you're well~
I've finally finished my first year at university, and now I'm back home for the summer~
Today I'll be reviewing another pair of lenses sent to me by Klenspop! Go to their site for a wide selection of cute lenses~
Anyways, let's start! ^.^

The lenses I'm reviewing today are the Ellen 3Color Grey- which have very quickly become my favorite pair of lenses that I own.
ELLEN 3COLOR GRAY
Lens Info
Diameter: 14 mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.7 mm
Water Content: 38%
Shelf Life: 6 months
Price: $18 USD

I really like the design on these lenses because of how natural it is- especially on my hazel eyes. Honestly, I think these look really good because they sort of just emphasize my eye color rather than covering it up. While these are supposed to be grey lenses, they do have a hint of green to them which makes them look really nice on my eye-color.



I think these would also look nice on grey or blue eyes for a natural and yet emphasized look. While the design itself isn't too bold, the limbal ring does bring more dimension to the eyes.
I'm really happy with these lenses- and they're very comfortable too. 
And here are some photos of how they look! I went to afternoon tea yesterday with my family and felt very proper and lady-like (although grumpy looking in a lot of these...)~






Overall, I whole-heartedly recommend these lenses~
Anyways, thank you for reading! I hope you all have a nice week~
Bye-bye!

2 comments:

  1. I love these lenses, the colour selection is nice and warm, the result blends perfectly with your eyes and emphasizes them even more them in a stil natural way! It's an autumnal look, but I like!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment ^.^
I love hearing from you guys and reading all your comments, they mean a lot to me ♥ I try to answer back to each one as soon as I can~
♥ If you follow me I'll follow back! ♥