Friday, May 19, 2017

New Cosmetics {Too Faced, Dollywink, and Circle Lenses}~

Hello hello~

I hope you're all having a nice week so far!
Sorry for my absence, I went out of town for the weekend to visit a friend, and I also had my first week of summer classes this week! It's quite tiring, but I think they won't be too bad~
I just wanted to share some recent things that I've gotten, because I've gotten quite a few new cosmetic-y things lately ^^
Firstly, I got these about two weeks ago~
I've almost run out of my beloved sailor moon eyeliner, so I decided to get the Dollywink one as a replacement! I've heard a lot of good things about this eyeliner, so I thought it would be a good choice ^^
I haven't actually tried it yet though, because I still haven't finished the Sailor Moon one yet ^^"
I also finally got the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette! I've wanted it for years, so I'm super duper happy to finally have it ;u; I got this from a swap that I made on depop, and it was brand new, so I'm very very happy!
I love how it looks like a bar of chocolate! >u< And it came with a little pamphlet that teaches you how you can do three different looks using the colours in the palette!
 Here are the colours with their names on the back- but they're much more vibrant in the actual palette!
And the best part is... they actually smell like chocolate! ;u;
This makes doing my eye makeup a lot of fun, because it smells really yummy heh >u<
The color selection is quite neutral, but there's a nice mix of matte and shimmery shades, so on the whole I think it'll be quite a versatile palette~
Here's a look I did a little while ago! It's a bit heavier than I do my usual makeup, but I liked the result!


I used Strawberry Bon Bon as the base colour, Triple Fudge in the crease, Cherry Cordial on my lower eyelid, Salted Caramel as a transition colour, and Champagne Truffle on the inner corner/on my tear bags. Maybe I used too many colours, I just wanted to try out as much as I could >u<

On the whole I'm really happy that I finally got this palette, and am wishing I had gotten it earlier because of how happy it makes me~

I also got new contacts from Klenspop! Expect reviews on these soon~ 

And here's a little preview of what the designs are :>
FOR-U CHOCO
KIREI GRAY
So yeah! That's everything cosmetics-ish that I've gotten lately!
Thank you for reading, and I hope you all have a nice weekend! ^-^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment ^.^
I love hearing from you guys and reading all your comments, they mean a lot to me ♥ I try to answer back to each one as soon as I can~
♥ If you follow me I'll follow back! ♥