Saturday, June 17, 2017

Ceduire Tights Review {Sponsored} + Another Celestial Mahou Shoujo Look~

もしもし~
Hello everybunny ^^
Recently, through Instagram I was contacted by the site Ceduire to feature a pair of their tights on my page~ 
I wanted to write a more thorough review of my experience with Ceduire on here since writing long text posts on insta can be time consuming. 
So, let's get into it~
Ceduire is a site which sells a lot of different fishnet-type tights, and they have a lot of really cute designs! The representative that contacted me said that I could choose any pair that I wanted, but, ehm... I didn't get the one I asked for :v
I feel weird mentioning this because I'm grateful that they contacted me, but I find it weird that they didn't let me know that they were sending me something else... it would have been fine if they said that I had to choose a different pair because the ones I chose were unavailable for some reason. But I just got sent these, which aren't terribly my style. And again I feel weird bringing this up because I don't want to sound ungrateful, but I still thought I should mention it.
Now that that's out of the way...
Shipping for the tights took about 1.5 weeks, and it was tracked which was very nice!
I really commend Ceduire on their packaging, look how pretty it is!
Inside there was a little notecard~
And the tights were in a little pouch as well
The tights I got were the Starry Sky Tights, which you can currently get on sale for $19 USD (their original price is $29). 
Here's how they're pictured on the model~
One thing I noticed immediately upon taking them out of the package was that the toes were conjoined, which I found a bit odd?
I just snipped the fabric so it didn't give me much trouble, but I was worried that the fabric would start unraveling >< It was all okay though!
Another thing, probably due to the manufacturing process, but there was some excessive material on the ends which is probably also meant to be cut off, but I didn't want to accidentally damage the tights in the process ^^"
The tights themselves however, seem to be of nice quality! They're very stretchy and not tight on my waist, and the design shows up quite nicely. I also like that the toes have a closer-knit material, I really don't like when toes poke through fishnets >< 
And they look quite cute when worn~ I wasn't too sure what to wear these with (because as I've said before, they're not really my style), so I just paired them with my white tennis skirt. You could pair them with lots of things though!



To summarize my experience:

Shipping; ❤ (5/5)
I'd said that these arrived in a decent amount of time, and it's nice that they included a tracking number! In addition to that, the packaging itself is absolutely gorgeous, and I loved how it was like unwrapping a present~ Although the holidays are quite a ways away, I think they would make really cute stocking stuffers!

Item Quality:  (4/5)
Although the tights are stretchy and comfortable, I was a bit bothered by the excess fabric on the toes, but it wasn't too much trouble. The tights also had a faint plasticky scent, which I imagine will fade with time, but it was still a bit noticeable. 

Communication:  (3/5)
Honestly this is what I was most disappointed by, and although I'm sure that if you purchase from them you won't have the same problem, it was still something I wanted to bring up. On the whole the communication was nice and the representative was very friendly, but I do wish that I was alerted that I wouldn't get the tights I had asked for.

Overall:  (4/5)
On the whole my experience with Ceduire wasn't bad; I think that if the whole communication issue hadn't arisen, I would have been happier with them. But, the tights themselves are very nice, and the designs they carry are quite cute, so I'd recommend their products.

Before I go, I thought I'd share another look from my Celestial Mahou Shoujo series!
Marshmallow Seraph
Wig: Shy Lolita
Dress: Ank Rouge
Shoes: Bodyline

Anyways, thank you for reading!
Bye-bye~

2 comments:

  1. Your.honesty.is.so.great.
    It's what I appreciate in bloggers, really. I'm glad you're not one who lies to promote a sponsored item. Keep doing that! ^u^ Oh, and that outfit look amazing on u *-*

    http://mypastel-world.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I'm so happy you think so! ;u; I was worried I was being petty but I'm glad the honesty was appreciated ^-^
      And thank you so much! ♡

      Delete

Please leave a comment ^.^
I love hearing from you guys and reading all your comments, they mean a lot to me ♥ I try to answer back to each one as soon as I can~
♥ If you follow me I'll follow back! ♥