Monday, April 17, 2017

It's Skin Babyface Petit Blusher Review {and Totoro-themed Corodinate}~

Hi everybunny!
Today I'll be doing a review that I've been meaning to do for a while, but I've kept putting off taking photos ;u; 
But finally, here it is~
Today I'll be reviewing the It's Skin Babyface Petit Blusher in the shade No. 1, Lovely Pink~ Let's start!

I purchased this blush off of Jolse, where it's currently available for $5.51 (although the original price is $6.48~)
I was drawn to this blush by it's adorable packaging- it's a rounded plastic compact with a transparent lid and a cute lil face!
Inside the blush is a little furry puff~
Even the blush itself has a cute design on it! Since I first started using it, the design has worn off, but it was a cute touch~
This blush comes in five different colours, one of which is a contour shade~ I think there's a nice range of colours for different sorts of looks c:
I really like this blush because it's quite pigmented, but not too chalky! It blends really nicely on my skin and I think it adds a really pretty touch of color to my cheeks~ I think it's a bit too bright pink to be considered a natural flush, but it does look very adorable~
before blush

~after blush~
And here are some more photos with the blush on~


What I really like about this blush is that it can be built up quite easily without getting chalky or messy! Here are a couple of photos where I'm more generous with this blush application~


On the whole, I really really love this blush! I've been using it pretty much every day because it's such a wearable colour and it looks so lovely~ I think I'm going to try out some of the other colours someday ^.^ I hope you get the chance to try it out someday~
And now before I leave, a quick coordinate! I decided to put this together after realizing I hadn't worn this pinafore in ages x.x 
And with that note, thank you for reading!
Bye-bye~

2 comments:

  1. You are so so adorable Sakura~
    when did your blog url changee??? ><
    I think the blush looks very pretty on you! It gives off the whole japanese igari makeup feel~
    btw - I'd love to invite you to Join my April Skin Korean Beauty Giveaway!
    xx Charmaine

    charrmyn || Join my April Skin Korean Beauty Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! <3
      I changed it a couple weeks ago so that it'd match up with my instagram username ^-^
      And thank you! I really like igari-style makeup, and I think this blush works well for it c:
      I'll be sure to join the giveaway!

      Delete

Please leave a comment ^.^
I love hearing from you guys and reading all your comments, they mean a lot to me ♥ I try to answer back to each one as soon as I can~
♥ If you follow me I'll follow back! ♥