Sunday, April 30, 2017

April Favourites + a very pale coordinate~

もしもし~
hi everyone!

Just a quick update today- I made a new YouTube video showcasing some of my April Favourites, in case you're interested!
I also put together a coordinate a few days ago, which I was going to post to my instagram... but it sort of turned out too washed out. I've had a very specific image that I want on my account on there, but it didn't really fit into it...
But, I might as well post it here, so that at least someone can see it, if you actually read this blog ^^
Although to be honest, since changing my url, my view count has dropped a lot... but I guess that was expected.
Anyways, though, outfit:
Cardigan: Nile Perch
Dress: Liz Lisa
Shoes: Ebay (probably? they were a gift so I'm not 100% certain)
Purse: Aliexpress

In any case, I hope you all have a nice week
Bye-bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment ^.^
I love hearing from you guys and reading all your comments, they mean a lot to me ♥ I try to answer back to each one as soon as I can~
♥ If you follow me I'll follow back! ♥