Tuesday, May 15, 2018

♡ Some Recent Closetchild Purchases | RoseMarie Seoir, Q-POt, and Secret Honey ♡

Hello everybunny ♡
If you follow my instagram, you might have seen the post on my story about a week ago where I mentioned getting a package from Closetchild
If you don't know Closetchild, they're a Japanese second-hand site for lolita clothing (and several non-lolita jfashion brands too)!
You can often find really good deals on there, and so I've purchased from them multiple times in the past. The convenient thing about them is, you don't need to use a shopping service! The ordering process is quite straight forward, and though the site is in Japanese, you can just use Google translate ^^ I finally decided to order from them again, because I found a really cute top (that sadly didn't really end up working out for me...), and I thought I would order some other items that I had been wanting too.
So, let's get into this small haul! ♡
Smol sneak-peek!

I'll start with the item I had been wanting for the longest (and probably my favourite purchase)-- this RoseMarie Seoir x Cinnamoroll collaboration cutsew!
I think it's safe to say that I've been wanting this top for at least half a year... it was originally around $40 on their site though, which I thought was way too much for a cutsew (even though it was new with tags...) Rosemarie Seoir isn't a cheap brand by any means, but I still thought that was a bit much to be paying for a casual top ^^" However, when I checked back recently, it was only around $25, which I thought was much much more reasonable!
I thought the pattern on this was soooo cute ;v; Although my favourite Sanrio characters are Kiki and Lala, I do quite like Cinnamoroll! Especially when surrounded by strawberries and whipped cream-- this was a top I just couldn't pass up on! ♡
It's made of a surprisingly thick material-- it's not quite like a regular t-shirt, which I guess is nice! 
You can sort of see the texture of the fabric here-- it's a bit... fuzzy?

I think the fit of this is really cute too! It's adorable both tucked into a skirt/shorts...

And when worn on top!
I really like the sleeves on this too ♡
Overall it's a really cute cutsew, and I'm happy I was able to finally get it! ♡ It's nice to have more cute and casual tops~


The next item is another top, and the thing that actually made me make this order... but unfortunately it's a bit of a disappointment ;^;
I saw this beautiful angel wing collar top from the brand Secret Honey, and seeing as how it had constellations embroidered on the collar... I was in love.

Aren't the details of the collar just beautiful? ♡
Embroidered cherub and some stars~

However, as cute as this top is... I just don't really like the fit on me ;-; The fact that it 'bubbles out' in the stomach area and cinches in at the bottom doesn't make it look really flattering on me...
Most of the skirts I wear puff out at the waist, so I can't exactly wear this sort of top over them, and when I wear it tucked into the skirts, it still ends up puffing out and makes me look larger than I am... ><
As such I'm not too happy with the fit ;v; It looks alright under other tops though!
And the angel wing collar is just so beautiful...
... but it's not something I'm going to be keeping ^^" Even though the design is darling and it's perfectly my aesthetic, I just don't think I'll get much wear out of it, so I've listed it for sale ^^"
It's a bit of a shame though, since it's a really beautiful design ;v; But I guess that's a constant downside to online shopping-- you just don't know how the fit will be...
Oh well! ^^


The last item is another one that I'm quite excited about, and that I've wanted for a while!
Although this item has been on my wishlist for a couple months, the brand itself is one that I've wanted to shop from for years... Q-POt!
If you don't know Q-POt, they're actually a cafe based in Japan, but they have tons of beautiful handmade jewelry as well! Generally the jewelry is sweets themed-- macarons, chocolates, biscuits... all very yummy looking ;v;
Like, look at their current sakura collection!
Sakura Monaka Necklace
Sakura Youkan Pierced Earrings
Sakura Mont Blanc Necklace
It's just all so pretty and charming... but if you go to any of the links, you will see that they're very expensive. Which I suppose is fair, since they are handmade... but there's a limit to how much I can spend on something like this ^^"
Closetchild has a lot of Q-POt items for sale, and often for fairly decent prices!
So, when I saw this set of three items... it was just something I couldn't pass up on!

Firstly: How adorable is this box?? It's like a fancy box for chocolates, opening it felt so special! And my heart soared even more when I took the lid off..!
Inside was a pink cream puff ring, a filled cream puff necklace, and a blue cream puff charm. Truthfully, I mostly bought this for the sake of the necklace...
The original price of this set was around $150... which is crazy! I purchased this for around $45, which is quite reasonable in comparison to the original price, I think! ^^ The pieces aren't in ideal condition-- the 'icing' on the unstuffed cream puffs is the tiniest bit sticky, and the blue one has a slight crack on the side-- but luckily the necklace itself is in perfect condition, and that's all that matters to me ^^
Firstly though: the ring!
It's surprisingly heavy, I was expecting it to be lighter! But it seems as though the puff itself is made of some sort of dense rubber, so it has a tendency to sort of tip to one side when I wear it ^^"
The blue puff is essentially the same as the pink one, it just has a little strap attached, so you can hang it from your phone, keys, bag... wherever!
They're both quite cute-- not something I would purchase by themselves, but since they came in the set, I can't complain!
The necklace is the true beauty of the set, and I love it so much ;v; It's such an eye-catching piece of jewelry, so I'm not sure where I'll wear it... but I absolutely adore it!

It's on a nice and substantial golden chain, and looks quite realistic! I wish I could eat a cream puff like this, it would probably be very yummy ♡
I hope I will get many chances to wear it-- it's just such a beautiful and unique piece! 




Overall, I'm quite happy with everything I purchased! It's a shame that the Secret Honey cutsew doesn't fit me as I would like it to, but I adore the RoseMarie Seoir cutsew, and the Q-POt set!
I hope you enjoyed reading about my small haul ♡ Look forward to seeing these pieces in my future photos!
♡ Thank you so much for reading, and I will see you soon ♡

2 comments:

  1. All the things you got are adorable! I'm sorry the angel wing top didn't work out, it was so perfect! I'm sure there are other similarly perfect tops out there though! Have you checked out Etsy maybe? Or just brand?(*^^*)?
    And that necklace looks so tasty! (as do the others in the set, but the necklace is my fav out of the 3) It looks so charming on you!♥*♡+:。.。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I'm happy you think so dear! ♡ Yes it is a shame, but I guess that's just a downside to online shopping ^^" I'll just have to keep looking! I think Ank Rouge had a similar top a few years ago, perhaps that would work better!
      Hehe your'e right, I think the necklace is absolutely adorable! And so delicious looking too, I would love to have a dessert like that ♡

      Delete

Please leave a comment ^.^
I love hearing from you guys and reading all your comments, they mean a lot to me ♥ I try to answer back to each one as soon as I can~
♥ If you follow me I'll follow back! ♥