Friday, June 9, 2017

For U Choco Lens Review {Klenspop Sponsored}~

Hello lovelies~
Today I have another circle lens review for you! As usual, these were sent to me by Klenspop- I highly recommend them for your circle lens needs! They have a really nice selection of lenses, and their prices are quite comparable to other online lens shops~
So, let's get started ^-^

The lenses I'll be reviewing today are the For-U Choco lenses! I actually don't have any brown lenses at the moment, so I decided to try these out because I quite liked the design.
FOR-U CHOCO
As always, here's some basic information about the lenses:
Diameter: 14.2 mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.9 mm
Shelf Life: 6 months
Water content: 40%
Brand: Geo
Price: $22 USD
The lenses came packaged in the usual vials that lenses come in~
Just a small reminder that if you purchase from Klenspop, you'll need to buy lens cases separately, since they don't include them anymore with their lenses >< However eBay has a lot of cute and cheap cases ^-^

I got these lenses because I thought they would look quite natural due to the small graphic diameter and the relatively simple design, but they actually look quite striking on my eyes!
The limbal ring on these lenses is darker in real life than it appears on the stock photo, so it makes my eyes really stand out! I do like how seamlessly the rest of the design blends in with my eyes though, even if the outer rim is much more striking.
Here are more photos, in different lighting conditions.
natural light


w/ flash

dim light
Although the colour and design aren't as noticeable in dim lighting, the enlarging factor is still there! But on the whole I think these lenses look quite lovely in all sorts of lighting ^^
And as always, some full face photos!



I really like how these look on my eyes! Although they weren't what I was expecting, they ended up still being really pretty ^^
As for comfort, I give these a 5/5! I didn't notice any dryness or irritation when I wore these all day, so I have no complaints~ 
On the whole, I really like and recommend these lenses! If you have very dark eyes I'm not sure how well they would show up, but if you have hazel/light brown eyes they'll bring another level of dimension to your eye color~ I think they would also look very interesting on blue or grey eyes!
Thank you for reading, I hope you found this review helpful!
ばいばい!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment ^.^
I love hearing from you guys and reading all your comments, they mean a lot to me ♥ I try to answer back to each one as soon as I can~
♥ If you follow me I'll follow back! ♥