Saturday, June 3, 2017

Innisfree Real Rose Mask Review {Althea Sponsored}~

もしもし!
Hi lovelies~
Today I'll be reviewing the Innisfree Real Rose Mask, which I got in my big Althea haul!
So, let's begin!

This mask is from the innisfree 'real mask real' series, which is a series that features different natural ingredients. There are four masks in this series-- in addition to the rose, there are quinoa, grapefruit, and mint ones! They all target different skin problems- the rose one is supposed to hydrate your skin and make it smooth and glowing!
Currently this mask is $10 on Althea (the original price is $18.40), and you can buy it here~
The mask comes packaged in a lovely pink colored box~
On the sides and back are information about how to use the mask, as well as the ingredient list.


And then, the jar containing the mask itself!
There are 100 mL of product in the jar, which is quite a substantial amount! 
There's a plastic seal to keep the mask from spilling out (although it's quite viscous and wouldn't spill easily, but it's still a nice precaution!)
And then the mask itself!
The texture is very thick and it reminds me of hair gel, and it smells very rosy! The scent is quite strong, so if you're sensitive to smells you might not like this too much, because it's very floral. 
To use this mask, you apply an even layer onto your skin and allow it to sit for 10-15 minutes. It's supposed to have a warming effect, but to be honest I barely noticed it ;^; (The seaweed mask from their capsule mask series is much more noticeably warming). The mask applies nicely and washes off easily, so I have no complaints there! (Honestly I can't stand it when masks are difficult to wash off, it's so bothersome! ><)
As for the effects of the mask, it definitely made my skin feel more soft and plump! I think it also had a brightening effect; it's subtle but I think it did refresh my skin quite nicely.
Here are some photos of the process (forgive my makeupless face!)
before
during (you can barely tell i have a mask on, since it's very translucent!)
after~

(and a derpy close up)
On the whole I quite like this mask! It's very gentle and although its effects aren't very shocking, I think it's a nice and relaxing mask~ Innisfree recommends doing this mask 3-4 times a week; I think it would act as a nice refresher for ones skin!
Ultimately I really recommend this mask, especially if you like rose scented things. If your skin is in need of deep hydration this might not be the right sort of mask for you, because it really is subtle, and more of a part of a daily skincare regime rather than a quick-fix.
Thank you for reading!
I hope you found this helpful~
Bye-bye!

2 comments:

  1. This mask looks so interesting and the texture looks ideal for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, it really is a nice and summery mask ^-^

      Delete

Please leave a comment ^.^
I love hearing from you guys and reading all your comments, they mean a lot to me ♥ I try to answer back to each one as soon as I can~
♥ If you follow me I'll follow back! ♥