Saturday, May 2, 2015

Spring Jolse Haul~

Hello!
It's finally beginning to feel more like spring! The weather's getting warmer, the flowers are blooming, and school is almost over. I decided to get some makeup from Jolse, my favorite shop to get makeup from. I've been out of BB cream for a few weeks now, so I'm thankful to finally have gotten some~ I'll do reviews on some of these items later on, but for now I'll just show you guys pictures of what I got cause I thought they were really cute~
Stuff! <3
Everything came in a box like usual, and it was all bubble wrapped which was nice~ Everything came in less than 2 weeks, which was nice! I love getting packages quickly ^_^

You can see some of the samples ^.^
Everything was packaged really safely, which I'm happy about~ I didn't have anything fragile to worry about, but it's nice to know that if I did, it would be safe.
Samples! They included so many samples this time it's insane.
14 things in total! Including one thing I forgot to take a picture of...
The bottle on the left is the one I forgot to include in the above photo~
I've tried some of the samples before, but they were all things I've liked so I'm happy to have them again~ 
Now on to the actual stuff I ordered!
The main reason I made the order was to get new BB cream, because I recently ran out of my beloved Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream *cries* OTL
Skinfood Peach Sake Pore BB Cream
This bottle is so cute >u< I love how the cap is about the same size as the tube itself x3 I haven't had the chance to try this BB cream out yet, but I'm looking forward to it! I'll write a review of it once I get the chance~
Next, I've been wanting this product for a super long time, and I thought it was really spring/summer-y, so I sprung at the chance to get it at last~
Holika Holika Jewel-light Peach Eye Maker
Isn't the packaging pretty? *u* If you can't tell, it's a double-sided eyeshadow/liner duo, with one side being peach colored and the other side shimmery. I've already had the chance to try this out today, and it's so nice! Expect a review of it soon~
I've also been needing a liquid eyeliner for a while, since my last one kind of fell apart and started looking gross...
Nature Republic Eyeliner
The packaging isn't super interesting, but it was relatively cheap and it seems like it will do the job so I'm content~
Sheet masks! I have only one at home, and isn't this one the cutest thing ever? ;u; I love sheep a ton, so I just had to get it.
TONYMOLY Hello Sheep Sheet Mask
It reminds me of my Solram plushie that I got at Anime Boston~
The back has a wolf that's either in love or hungry teehee~
I'm looking forward to using this mask so much!
I also got some masks from innisfree, the "manuka honey" ones. I really love what honey sheet masks do to my skin, so I got some of these~ They don't really smell like honey, which is sad, but they're still effective c:
innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask: Manuka Honey
These masks come in lots of different 'flavors', but I like honey the most~
Another mask from innisfree, but this one isn't a sheet mask.
innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack: Seaweed
I've tried this mask out before and it's fantastic. It's not super thick, and it warms the face which is nice~ It leaves my skin super soft ^.^ I just wish they made a full sized version of it, because this is only enough for 2 uses :c
Anyways, that's all that I got! Here's a picture of everything together (except for the eyeliner, which fell onto my floor so I forgot to put it into the photo >.>)
Now a quick life update before the end of the post~
I have my marathon tomorrow (5/3/15) and I'm so scared ;~; I have to get up at 3:30 AM in order to drive down there, and I start running at 6 AM ;~; I also have my AP Chemistry test the next day, which is also stressful >.> I might also hear from my dream college this week about whether or not I got accepted from the waitlist, so please send positive thoughts! I'll definitely need them ;A;
I'm letting this bunny inspire me x3
*credit to the original artist; I just found this on tumblr*
Anyways, thanks for reading! 
I'll try to write more often <3
~Sakura <3
Have you tried any of these products before?
Is there anything specific you want a review for?
How are your lives going?

7 comments:

  1. Great haul!! *u* Everything looks so great~ I can't wait to see the review of the Holika Holika Peach Eye Maker. It looks so cool ;A;
    ~Kiyomi from kokorosasa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, the Peach Eye Maker was the product that I was most excited about because it looked so cool >u<

      Delete
  2. I never heard of this store, but I love Korean makeup. I'm going to check it out, thanks for sharing!

    {sparklesideup.com}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I hope you find some interesting things there- it's a great store and they have a huge selection~

      Delete
  3. I love you just subscribed to, and find your site really great. maybe you fancy a F4F?
    would be happy. =)

    www.heykasumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you! <3 I'll gladly check out your site ^_^ Thanks for the follow! <3

      Delete
  4. Thank you! Have a lovely Wednesday as well ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment ^.^
I love hearing from you guys and reading all your comments, they mean a lot to me ♥ I try to answer back to each one as soon as I can~
♥ If you follow me I'll follow back! ♥