Friday, May 8, 2015

Springtime Flowers and Pen Pals~

Hello all!
I hope you're enjoying your springs- I certianly am~ The flowers here have started blooming and everything is gorgeous and fragrant, I just love it~
Back when I lived in Colorado very few things bloomed in the springtime; mostly just dandelions and the occasional tulip. Here on the East Coast however, every year I'm stunned at the immense amount of gorgeous flowers. So, today I went out and took a ton of pictures of them. Since I like how many of them turned out, I decided I'd share them with you all, in case you don't get many flowers where you live ^.^
I took photos of flowers, leaves, and houses/other stuff, so I'll categorize them like that in this post. 
Super picture heavy!

Flowers
I really love these flowers. The color is just so pretty!








These are super puffy and once the leaves start to fall of, it's like a gorgeous shower of pink fluff

Pink, green, and blue look so nice together~ 

I'm obsessed with light flares in photos~
Sort of wilted, but dead flowers can be pretty too!
Lilacs smell really beautiful <3

The petals remind me of velvet~



I've never seen such a spiky tulip (I think it's a tulip)
Half dead, but I really liked the color. I rarely see such vividly purple flowers
Leaves/Trees
I'm really proud of this photo- I don't know why but it's so appealing to me 
More light flares (I told you, I'm obsessed)


Maple!


This makes me think of a lily pads.
Other Stuff




I wish I lived in this house ;A;
To me it looks like a pathway to a magical garden~

Stairs near my apartment complex~ Ignore the ugly trashcan
Before I leave, I wanted to quickly mention snail-mail~ I'm looking for some more pen-pals, since I have only 2 relatively frequent ones, but I like writing letters a lot so I want more >u< If you're in the US and around my age, send me an email at redsakurabeauty@gmail.com so we can talk a bit and then maybe become pen pals ^.^ I certainly love hand writing letters, and I figure that some of you out there must love it as well~

Thank you for reading! (Rather, looking. There was very little text in this). 
I hoped you like seeing what sort of blooms I got around here~
Bye-bye!
~Sakura
What kinds of flowers grow where you live?

8 comments:

  1. I love this so much oh my gosh<33333 It's all so beautiful~ it inspires me to do a post like this ^^
    There's a cherry blossom tree right by my house and hydrangeas, too!
    ~Kiyomi<3
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you! <3 You definitely should do a post like this! I'd love to see it ^_^
      Lucky! I've always wanted to see a cherry blossom tree, but they just don't grow in the area :c

      Delete
  2. I always and forever lovin the sakura!

    http://little-xiao-han.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sakura flowers really are amazing <3 I wish they bloomed year round ;~;

      Delete
  3. Oh very beautiful pics
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're pictures are so beautiful! I love spring because of all flowers.

    I'm a new reader here.
    Maybe we can follow each other?
    http://worldismagiiic.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the flowers! ^.^ Yeah, flowers are pretty much one of the few reasons why I like spring x3

      Delete

Please leave a comment ^.^
I love hearing from you guys and reading all your comments, they mean a lot to me ♥ I try to answer back to each one as soon as I can~
♥ If you follow me I'll follow back! ♥