Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Cute Handbags and More from StyleWe~

Hi everyone!
Today I'll be sharing some cute items from the fashion site StyleWe! I've written a bit about them before; they're based in China and have a wide variety of clothing items and accessories~
Today I thought I'd share some cute bags I found on their site! These are all from the brand 'Just Star', and they would look so cute with a lot of 'kawaii' fashions, I think!
I actually really like all of their designs!

I really like anything that has rabbits on it, so I think this cross body bag is adorable~


This handbag also come in navy, but the lavender colorway is definitely my favorite! 

I thought the animal design on this bag was quite quirky and derpy looking, it seems quite unique!

I really like the colors on this wallet, as well as the scalloped edging. It reminds me a lot of wallets that were once sold at a vintage shop by my house!

In addition to cute bags and wallets, StyleWe has lots of other unique clothing! They have a yellow jumpsuit which reminds me a lot of 60's inspired high fashion stuff. They also have a nice selection of petite tunic tops which I think would be perfect for the summertime! I've also been liking off-shoulder tops, and they have a lovely selection of those too, which you can buy here!
In addition to carrying cute clothes, they also have helpful informative articles, such as this one where you can learn how to wear cufflinks
So, please check out StyleWe if you are interested~
Which bag was your favorite?
Thank you for reading!
Bye-bye~
*This was a paid promotion by StyleWe, however all opinions given were my own*

1 comment:

Please leave a comment ^.^
I love hearing from you guys and reading all your comments, they mean a lot to me ♥ I try to answer back to each one as soon as I can~
♥ If you follow me I'll follow back! ♥