Tuesday, September 23, 2014

100+ Followers! {and some outfits!}

Hello lovely dolls!
I've reached 100+ followers!


A week or so I also reached 100 followers, so thank you guys so much <3 I'm really happy that you all enjoy my blog, and I didn't think that I'd bring in such a wide audience! ^_^ I'm really grateful to have you all, whether you actively comment on my posts, or simply read them silently~ It means a lot to me ^_^
I will try to post even more in the future and be an even better blogger :3 
So thank you all once again <3
Since this would've been a very plain and short post if that were all, here are some outfits from the past 2 weeks ^_^ I've been trying to have more creative outfits, so tell me what you think! (Also, sorry for the shoddy quality photos. I need to start taking legitimate outfit photos with my actual camera, not my phone camera.)
Casual Steampunk(ish)
Blouse: DKNY
Necklace: Newbury Comics
Skirt: Bodyline
Shoes: 9 West
This was my outfit on the first day of school ^_^ I love this skirt <3 And the shoes are super comfy :3

School-girl-ish~
Blouse: Guess
Dress: Thrift shop
Socks: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Marshals
Sorry that you can't really see the shoes >n< The problem of standing on a dark carpet in dark shoes >n<

Vintage Waitress
Blouse:  Hand-me-down (from a coworker of my dad's)
Skirt: Nordstrom

Petticoat: Classical Puppets
Shoes: 9 West
I really love this outfit <3 It sort of reminded me of a 60s waitress because of how poofy the skirt was (and the length)~ When I wore this to school I got a ton of compliments and lots of people asked to feel my skirt >u< I liked it :3

I was also at Anthroplogie a couple of days ago and I saw the cutest dress ever <3 <3 <3
I tried it on and I thought it looked adorable so here's a photo :3
Pretty dressing room~
I thought it looked really cute~ I loved the color and the fit of it (I don't know why- lately I've been loving more shapeless dresses, I think they look super cute :3). Sadly it was $138 ;n; I hope it goes on sale someday though!


So yes, that about sums it up! 
Once again thank you all so much <3 Love ya all~
~Sakura <3

What sorts of posts would you like to see more of in the future?
What was your favorite outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment ^.^
I love hearing from you guys and reading all your comments, they mean a lot to me ♥ I try to answer back to each one as soon as I can~
♥ If you follow me I'll follow back! ♥