Saturday, September 6, 2014

Jolse Face Makeup Haul~

Hey lovelies!
I'm back from Canada :3 While gone my Jolse order that I ordered a few weeks ago arrived, so I thought I'd make a post about it~
There were a lot of various face makeup products that I wanted to get, since I've almost run out of everything that I have. My Holika Holika Petite Aqua Jelly BB cream {review!} is almost out, as well as my Skinfood Peach Sake Pore Pact {review!}. I really liked both of these products, however I wanted to get something new instead of buying the same thing over and over again. There have been a few things that I've sampled in the past that I've really liked, and so I decided to get them :3
The stuff and samples :3
Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream
TONYMOLY Cats Wink Clear Pact
Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack- Seaweed
Etude House Precious Mineral Magic Any Cushion
And here are some individual photos~




There were also lots of samples included~ Which is nice :3 I love samples <3
So many ^u^
I know this was a quick post, but there isn't that much to say about it all >u< I'll have reviews up for everything in the next couple of weeks~ I'm really excited to try it all out :3
I start school on Monday, which is bleh, so my posting schedule might not be as frequent as it was in the summer. Then again, it's my last year of high school (I'm graduating early), so I guess I should enjoy it while I can, eh? I hear college is super stressful >_>
Thanks for reading! ^_^
<3 Sakura
Have you guys tried any of these products?

6 comments:

  1. I love everything you got! ;A; I can't wait to read the reviews~ c:
    ~Kiyomi<3
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! ^.^ I'll have the reviews up soon <3 I'm excited to try everything out~

      Delete
  2. The Tony Moly powder is adorable! I really want to get that pack one day. I personally love the Magic Any Cushion.

    http://www.ai-no-storia.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really cute >u< And the Magic Any Cushion does seem to be really nice~ I tried it out today and it's fantastic

      Delete

Please leave a comment ^.^
I love hearing from you guys and reading all your comments, they mean a lot to me ♥ I try to answer back to each one as soon as I can~
♥ If you follow me I'll follow back! ♥