Thursday, October 2, 2014

September 2014 Favorites~

Hi ^_^
Today I have a post about my favorite products from this previous month~ I was going to make a video, but usually by the time I return from school I'm too lazy/tired to make a a video >u< So I hope this will be sufficient~
Let's start!

Origins GinZing Energy-boosting Moisturizer
I love this moisturizer. So much <3 I had a jar of it about a year ago but finished it up a couple of months ago, so I'm happy to have it again <3 I always use it in the morning because it really brightens up my complexion and makes me seem as though I had a much better sleep than I did in reality. It smells quite nice and refreshing too, and has a nice, not too heavy consistency which doesn't make my skin get oily throughout the day.

Hask Hair Oils
I bought these when I was in Canada about a month ago. They were selling them at Walmart for about $2 each, which I thought was a pretty nice deal. I had purchased an argan oil one last year, which was really nice, so I was happy to find these again ^.^ I noticed that they had added a bunch new types of oil, so in addition to the argan oil (which is healing), I bought macadamia oil (which is revitalizing), and monoli oil (which is nourishing). They all smell really nice and are quite nourishing~ I've used them every time I wash my hair, and they've really made it softer ^.^
Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream
This BB Cream is amazing! A few months ago I had the opportunity to try a sample of it, and so in my previous Jolse haul, I decided to get it c: It has wonderful coverage and staying powder, and I highly suggest that you guys try it. I'm planning on doing a review of this soon c:
Tokyomilk Dark Perfume No. 62, Tainted Love
Ahhhh this perfume is the love of my life <3 It smells amazing; it's rich, but not too heavy, and appropriate for all seasons. I've had three sample tubes of this and after using them all up, I realized that I just had to get the full size. The packaging looks quite nice too, with the opaque black glass~ It smells like sandalwood, white tea, dark vanilla, and orchid~ It doesn't smell like the majority of perfumes out there, which I like, since it's such a unique scent~ I've worn this practically every single day :3

This is something I haven't featured on my favorites before; music! I've really been loving Phildel's album "The Disappearance of the Girl". I really like all of the songs :3 Here are two of my favorites~

Moonsea

Holes in Your Coffin
(There isn't a music video for the song yet)

I really like both of these songs :3  Though all of the songs on the album are awesome~ I also like "The Wolf" and "Mistakes"~
Colorless Tskuru Tazaki and his Years of Pilgrimage (by Haruki Murakami)
As some of you may know, Haruki Murakami is one of my favorite authors. He (very recently) came out with a new book, and I just had to read this. This was quite different from other Miyazaki books which I've read before; there isn't as much of a super natural note to it, and it reads a lot more quickly. It was a very pleasant book to read (thought admittedly, it was quite sad), but overall I really enjoyed it. For anyone looking to start out reading Murakami, I recommend this book to ease you into his writing, since it can at times, be very bizarre.
That's it guys! I hope you found this post interesting c: Let me know if you've had any experience with any of the favorites I mentioned, and let me know what you thought of it ^.^
As usual, thanks for reading!
~Sakura
Do you prefer video or written form for my favorites posts?

6 comments:

  1. hmm i'd love to but the same BB
    how much it cost dear? can u give a link pleeease~
    thanks for sharing!

    My Blog ♥ New ReviewFollow Back ♥ Just Let Me Know

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's currently $21.98- a bit pricey, but I think it's worth it ^_^
      Here's the link I bought it from~ http://jolse.com/product/Lioele-Triple-the-Solution-BB-Cream-50ml-SPF30-PA--/775/?cate_no=236&display_group=

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh you are so pretty and stylish, I am a new follower yaay =^-^= I hope you can check my blog!

    Have a nice day pretty,
    Kiss,
    Inês de Castro - Fashion gets Fierce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! >u<
      And yes I'll gladly check out your blog ^_^ Thanks for following!

      Delete
  3. Ginzing is a must-try product for me now~! I'm a new follower and also a new blogger without a following XD. Please come to my blog and give me some advice on how to make it better :)

    januarychokko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ginzing is really awesome :3 Thanks for following! ^.^ I'll gladly visit your blog and give advice :)

      Delete

Please leave a comment ^.^
I love hearing from you guys and reading all your comments, they mean a lot to me ♥ I try to answer back to each one as soon as I can~
♥ If you follow me I'll follow back! ♥